Greenhouse Production & Shipping:
3119 West Kelly Park Rd
Apopka, Fl. 32712
- All sales are on a cash basis, collected in advance of the order being shipped, unless credit has been established.
- Credit can be established by submitting a credit application. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
- All credit is net 30 days from date of invoicing. Any account over 60 days will revert back to cash basis without notice and a 1.5% per month service charge will be added. Any account reaching 90 days is subject to a collection agency.
- Customer agrees to pay any and all collection expenses; including attorney’s fees and court cost should they be necessary to effect the collection of your account.
- We reserve the right to suspend credit and hold or cancel orders if conditions are not met. This includes refusing orders from customers whose accounts are past due.
- Please pay from invoice only. Sunshine Horticulture has the right to cancel credit at any time.
- We accept the following payment methods: cash, checks (only from established customers) and credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover).
Any cancellations of orders must be communicated to Sunshine Horticulture prior to 12 weeks of ship date. If any order is canceled after it has been graded then a 10% restocking fee will be billed. Claims and Conditions:
Limit of Liability
- All plant material will be inspected prior to shipment and is in good condition when accepted by the respective transportation company.
- All plant material should be inspected upon arrival.
- Any problems with the quality or condition of the plant material must be reported immediately.
- Claims must be made within 48 hours via fax- 877-942-2284 or by telephone 407-884-5850. While we use every means at our facility to secure prompt delivery, we are not liable for delays in transit.
- Our responsibility ends upon delivery in good condition to the transportation company. If a shipment is damaged on arrival, secure proper notation on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier. Also, take pictures as appropriate to document the claim.
- All shipments travel at purchaser’s expense and risk.
We exercise extreme care and caution to keep our stock true to name. Upon proper proof, we will replace all stock that may prove otherwise, and at our option, refund the amount paid. However, we shall not be liable for any amount greater than the original price. Orders shall be voided should injury befall our stock from conditions such as; fires, strikes, chemical damage, floods, hurricanes, delays in transportation, shortages in fuel, water or other materials, action by any government agency, and to any other cause beyond reasonable control of Sunshine Horticulture LLC. Transportation
Please give full shipping instructions with each order including purchase order numbers. To help serve you better, may we suggest you place your orders at least 72 hours prior to shipping. Boxing Charges and Sizes
- 22 x 12 x 12; 22 x 22 x8; 22 x 22 x 10; (2 trays per box) $4.75 per box
- 25 x 22 x13 (4 to 6 trays per box) Sunshine Horticulture LLC specialty box $10.25 per box
All prices are F.O.B. Apopka, Florida and are subject to change without notice. This price is effective January 1, 2022 and supersedes all previous listings. Minimums
- Two tray minimum order
- Assorted Trays- $20.00 assortment fee applies per tray. Choices are 36 units of 2 varieties; 24 units of 3 varieties or 18 units of 4 varieties.
- Phytosanitary Inspection fee: $78.00 per order
- Canadian Stamp fee: $18.00 per order
Subject to change without notice.